Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Positive Tests and Ultrasounds

As I mentioned in a previous post, Scott and I found out I was pregnant in November 2011.  The pregnancy test I took had the faintest second line imaginable, so I thought it was negative. Scott insisted otherwise - that a second line, even a very, very light one, was positive. And he was right.  As he usually is.


We went to the doctor in mid December 2011 to confirm the pregnancy with an ultrasound.  Scott predicted that I was pregnant with twins.  I'm not sure why, but he was sure it was twins.  And he was right again!  I remember the ultrasound technician's exact words and I know Scott does too - "there are two heartbeats so far."  So far?  So far??  Wow!  We were shocked (well, I was shocked - Scott had predicted it) and thrilled.  Twins!  Here are pictures from some of our first ultrasounds (at 8 and 9 weeks):



And here are the 12 week ultrasound photos, where the babies look more like babies and less like alien blobs:

No comments:

Post a Comment