Here are some pictures from our trip, which we took when I was 22 weeks. Just look at the color of that water (and don't laugh at me in the bikini . . . .):
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
The Caymans!!!
Scott and I decided we wanted to go on a trip before the babies arrived (a babymoon, if you will, though I hate that goofy word). We're typically pretty active when we travel (snowboarding, sightseeing, etc.). But I was getting bigger and bigger every day and wasn't as comfortable getting around as I used to be. So we decided to take a beach trip, which we almost never do. We went to the Caymans and it was a great trip! I felt a little ridiculous walking around in a bikini with my big belly, but it was totally worth it. The water was incredible. We hung out by the beach and read books, went snorkling, paddleboarded (which was hilarious - we should have taken a video of me trying to get my big butt up on that board every time I fell off), and ate at some incredible places (Blue - Eric Ripert's restaurant - and meat pies top the list - eating for three definitely has its perks!).
Here are some pictures from our trip, which we took when I was 22 weeks. Just look at the color of that water (and don't laugh at me in the bikini . . . .):
Here are some pictures from our trip, which we took when I was 22 weeks. Just look at the color of that water (and don't laugh at me in the bikini . . . .):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment