The boys' first Halloween was pretty uneventful. They were too little to carry around trick-or-treating and we never get any trick-or-treaters at our house, so we didn't even hand out any candy this year. But we dressed them up anyway - mainly because I wanted some cute pictures. They were a (red hot) chili pepper and Elvis. When we bought the costumes, I intended for Tait to be Elvis. But, when the costumes came in the mail, Tait's head was too big to fit into the Elvis costume. So Deuce was Elvis instead. Neither boy was particularly pleased to be dressed up (especially because their mama foolishly waited until about 5pm to try and do it . . . ), but here are a couple of pictures:
In other news, Deuce had an appointment with an allergist last week and we found out that he's not actually allergic to anything. Yay! She advised me to stay off dairy/red meat, soy, and eggs, so I'm still not eating those things. And I'm staying off wheat too, just to be safe. But I'm so thankful I was able to add fish, corn, and nuts back to my diet. We've got a GI appointment this week, but I think we've pretty much cured Deuce's tummy troubles. He weighed in at 12 lbs, 3.5oz last week (very close to double his birth weight!). That was a 9.5oz weight gain in one week. Yay!!


No comments:
Post a Comment