Saturday, October 13, 2012

Three Months!

The boys were three months old on October 12.  How has it already been three months???  They don't have a doctor appointment this month.  That means no shots (yay!) but no "official" weigh-in either.  Not to be deterred (we wouldn't want me to go a whole month without freaking out over the boys' growth . . .), I weighed the boys myself.  Tait weighed in at 12 lbs, 10.5 oz.  He's got to be the biggest three month old ever.  He's already more than doubled his birth weight.  Deuce weighed 11 lbs, 3.5 oz.  I am trying not to freak out about his small size.  According to the internet (which I should REALLY stop searching if I value my sanity at all), babies are supposed to double their birth weight by 4 months.  That means Deuce needs to hit 12 lbs, 6 oz by November 12.  He's on target, but just barely.  Keep your fingers crossed for my little guy - he just doesn't seem to care too much about eating (which makes me wonder if he's really mine . . . I eat CONSTANTLY).

In other three month news, both boys have really picked up their playing - they kick and reach when I put them down on their playmat.  Too cute!  And they are both smiling up a storm (even Deuce!).  Love it!

Here are some recent pictures:

Tait:


Deuce:


Milk comas (and a snoozing Matty in the background):


Comparison of them in nap nanny as newborns vs. three months:



"Cuddling:"


One of Tait frowning ('cause Lord knows I've posted enough of Deuce frowning . . .):

No comments:

Post a Comment