Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Two Months!

I've been an absent blogger again.  My fault entirely.  I seem to use up all my "alone" time (read: when the boys happen to take a nap at the same time, which doesn't happen often . . .) working out, cleaning, or doing the laundry.  The end result is that I haven't updated this blog in ages nor have I sent out the announcement cards that have been sitting on my kitchen table for more than a month.  But I digress . . .

The boys were two months old on September 12.  They change so much every day it's hard to keep up.  They still nap a lot but they are much more awake these days.  They've started smiling at us and I can't get enough - I make a complete fool of myself trying to ellicit smiles all day long.  Their smiles are the most rewarding things ever!  But I hate that things are moving so fast - my little guys are turning more and more into little boys - they aren't my tiny newborns anymore!

The boys' two-month doctor appointment was on September 18.  Tait weighed in at 11 pounds, 2 ounces.  He was 23 1/4 inches long.  Little man Deuce (wasn't the movie titled "Little Man Tate"??) weighed in at 10 pounds even.  And he was only 21 1/4 inches long.  These measurements put Tait in the 75th percentile for height and the 25th percentile for weight and Deuce in the 5-10th percentile for height and the 10-25th percentile for weight.  More on Deuce's height/weight to come in a later post - poor little guy has been sick, sick, sick but we seem to have him on the right track now.

Here are some pictures of the boys from the past couple of weeks.  How hilarious are their expressions (and how beautiful are those smiles)??  Love these hilarious little guys so much!

Tait:





Deuce:

























No comments:

Post a Comment